Social Media Courses
|Click on link to see course details
|In-Class Times are usually 10:30 AM - 4:30 PM
*TBD = To Be Determined
There are no classes or private bookings available for January and February 2020.
To ensure you are viewing the most updated schedule, press F5 to refresh your browser.
eBusiness - What It Takes To Succeed Online?
Whether you sell a product or provide a service, if your customers aren't finding you online, you are losing business to your competitors every day.
Here is a list of things to consider to succeed online:
- An excellent website that can represent your business at it’s best. Your site MUST stand out from your competition. Excellent design, domain hosting reliability, dynamic and interactive web pages.
- Provide quality content in your website. Ensure your content has a purpose to your business and as well for your visitors to your site.
- Have full control of your web site. Make sure you can change your content in your site, apply changes to ensure that it is always up to date. Websites with Content Management System will give you that control.
- Do not just sell, pre-sell. Change your thinking to "Pre-sell Focus". Provide reasons within your site for potential visitors to want to do business with you. Find ways and learn strategies that make potential customers to remain communicating with you. i.e. email marketing and newsletters, coupon distribution...
- Invest in traditional offline marketing strategies. Many businesses forget that the traditional marketing strategies still work. Add your www.yoursite.com to flyers, newspaper ads, yellow page ad, and post card ads, then invest in geo target mass mailing services.
- Invest in Internet marketing strategies for your business. Learn and understand a specific Internet marketing strategy and focus on it. After you have an understanding, invest in it and implement it. Without applying some type of Internet marketing strategy to your website, your site is another website just floating on the World Wide Web.
Get more in depth explanation on how to succeed online by reading "Building Your Online Presence For Success".
This eBook will expand on all topics indicated on the above list. So go ahead and get it now!