Social Media Courses
To ensure you are viewing the most updated schedule, press F5 to refresh your browser.
Learn Blogging - Blog Training Details
What You Will Learn In This Blog Training:
The following are covered within the Blog Marketing Course.
Intro to Blogging For Business and Blog Marketing:
- Learn blogging fundamentals and blog marketing explained
- Blog marketing strategy and framework
Learn Blogging and Content Marketing:
- Strategies and techniques for creating content for business blogs that help sell services or products.
- How to identify your target audience for your blog to benefit the business
- The key strategy to attracting your target market to generate qualified leads
- Review of the different types of content that makes your blog marketing effective
- Techniques on how and where to find additional content for your blog and how to use it effectively
- How to develop blog content that is not written by you, but can still promote your business
- Blogging framework
- Blog post blueprint guidelines
Blogging for Business Leads in Social Media:
- How and what to blog to generate leads from Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Lecture and demonstration of practical application
- Instructor-Led Training
- Training course notes
- 6 months email and phone support from the course instructor
Blog Training Completion
When you complete the Blog Training, you will know:
✔ What a blog and blogging is and why it is important to every business that has an online presence
✔ How to identify and blog about topics that can help reach your target market online
✔ Where to find content source for your blog so you never run out
✔ Social media marketing strategies for blogs
✔ How to strategically plan and develop your blog content to effectively market on Social Networks: Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
✔ How to use other authors' articles and blog posts without breaking copyright laws
✔ How to create your own blog and how you can get started easily
✔ How to use Wordpress.com step-by-step
✔ How important is it to host your own blog: the advantages and disadvantages
Who Takes Our Blog Training
Business owners and entrepreneurs who want to increase their online business exposure on social media channels to attract their target market in order to increase leads and sales.
Marketing and sales executives - our courses will provide them with the essential knowledge to make the decisions on the proper direction of the company’s social media marketing campaign.
Website developers - whether working for a company’s I.T. team or as a freelancer, understanding social media marketing helps them develop websites that are industry leading.
Marketers entrusted with the responsibility of promoting their company's or client's website and brand on social media sites.
Career professionals who want improved credentials, for continuing education, professional development and whose job requires the knowledge to properly use social media for communication, branding, public relations, and marketing.
Sales professionals who depend on a high number of leads to generate income (i.e. real estate agents, insurance brokers, mortgage brokers etc.)
Recent Graduates with traditional Marketing Degrees or Diploma Programs, for additional professional business training which their curriculum did not include a full exploration of the top social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Blog).