Our Fight Against Covid-19
We temporarily suspended in-class, in-person training and coaching until further notice. Health and safety is our top priority for both our employees and customers.
PLEASE TURN SPEAKERS ON, THEN PRESS PLAY
Note: If video is playing choppy, pause and wait 1 minute for video to load before pressing play again.
In this video interview analytics expert Avinash Kaushik discusses various uses that small businesses have found for Twitter -- without wasting time. He recommends that businesses follow and deliver only interesting, useful, and relevant information. He gives an example of the Kogi Korean BBQ taco truck in Los Angeles (@kogibbq) that tweets to followers every time it moves to a new location on its route. Another company tweets to prepare followers for planned software downtime.
Avinash recommends three Twitter analytics tools:
- Retweetist.com, that measures the popularity of your tweets
- Tweet-Rank.de that measures engagement, and
- TR.IM that measures how many users follow a shortened link from your tweet.
Avinash suggests keeping track of two KPIs:
- The number of people who follow posted links
- The kind of content that is most popular with your followers.
Avinash Kaushik is a co-founder of MarketMotive.com and publishes a popular analytics blog, Occam's Razor. This video was taped at the eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit in San Jose, CA, in May 2009.
Video By Dr. Ralph F. Wilson, Web Marketing Today at www.WebMarketingToday.com
Learn How To Use Twitter™ For Your Business
Discover how to use Twitter correctly for your business. Our Twitter Course provides a step by step walkthrough of Twitter™ to help you find targeted visitors to follow you and making your customers love you. Find out why everyone is “tweeting” and how you can jump into this band wagon to generate traffic to your business website.
Just click the button to find out more…
Benefits to using Twitter™ for your business:
- allow you to stay in touch and connect with thousands and thousands of people instantly
- helps reinforce your brand
- able to communicate with customers quickly and regularly
- excellent for value added promoting
- extends your audience – easy to find new readers that are in the same niche
- collaboration and networking possibilities
- excellent marketing research tool – find out what people think is absolutely possible
- get direct traffic to your site
Twitter™ allows you to communicate by broadcasting short messages (up to 140 characters in length). It is fast becoming the place where a lot of information is being shared online.
Business are increasing leads and profits by using this social media network. So get on the band wagon and learn how to use Twitter™ right.