Social Media Courses
To ensure you are viewing the most updated schedule, press F5 to refresh your browser.
How Does eCommerce Benefits Your Business?
Benefits Of E-Commerce To Your Business:
- 24 / 7 Access - Able to provide your customers with fast access to valuable information about your business, such as; easy to find contact information, store hours, product information, and answers for common questions. It will create a positive customer experience.
- 24 /7 Advertising - Your business is marketed to your consumers 24 / 7.
- Inexpensive - Less expensive to do business on the web than the traditional method of bartering goods and services.
- Competitive Advantage - Your business becomes capable in doing business electronically with hundreds or even thousands of other businesses, either as customers or suppliers. Carrying out these transactions electronically provides vast competitive advantages over traditional methods.
- Geographic Expansion - Ability to acquire customers across the country and around the world for your business.
- Expand Customer Base - Able to market your business to the search engines and increase your customer base exponentially.
- Increase Visibility - Because consumers are increasingly searching for information on the internet before buying, you are able to make your business available to them through search engines.
- Never Close -Yes, your customers can purchase products from you or research about your services, while you are asleep.
- Ability To Build Customer Loyalty -Technology available only in e-commerce can provide the means to create an effective, automated customer retention program such as, auto responders, eMail sign-up programs and more.
- Reduce Marketing and Advertising Costs -Internet marketing can be highly targeted to your specific customer; it is more effective and provides a higher return on investment than traditional media advertising.
- Collection of Customer Data - E-commerce by the very nature of the transactions, automatically collects valuable customer data and relates purchases to that customer. You can leverage this information to increase future sales from your customers.