Social Media Courses
|Click on link to see course details
|In-Class Times are usually 10:30 AM - 4:30 PM
*TBD = To Be Determined
Can Not Make The Scheduled Date
and Need Training Sooner?
Call our office for available options 647-724-6889
To ensure you are viewing the most updated schedule, press F5 to refresh your browser.
Ecommerce Business Solutions offers personalized coaching services to small business owners and entrepreneurs.
We can help guide you towards an organized and strategic outcome through personalized appointments that help you towards your business objectives.
Through our business coaching, we help you manage your business by becoming focused and action-oriented.
We help you determine the best approach to your business situation and help you apply the 80/20 rule, where you apply 20% of the effort to get 80% results.
We can provide coaching in these common areas of challenges faced by most small business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Business planning
- Cash flow management
- Hiring versus outsourcing
- Time management
- Product or Service Marketing
- Business growth
- Decision making
We can help you:
- Apply strategic approaches to all areas of your business
- Stay focused on what matters
- Aim to be action-oriented by creating realistic goals
- Advise on low-cost solutions that are suited for small business budgets
Signs that you need business coaching:
- You see no clear path forward in your business
- You’re overwhelmed
- Experiencing information overload
- You need more personal accountability
- You want to develop effective skills for your business, but don’t know which one to start or invest in.
- You’re in a rut
- Starting a new business and don’t know where to start
It is important to get help early and often because even the most organized don't do it alone. Everyone needs collaboration and advice to conquer their goals to make their dreams happen.
Any Questions? Call 647-724-6889
The objective of this first meeting is to grasp your current business situation and background. It allows the coach to make an assessment, identify gaps and recommend your next strategic step in your business.
1 – 1.5 hours
*at our office location
Additional Consulting Time / Follow Ups
3 Hours for
*at our office location
Can be used as follows:
- 1 X 3-hour coaching session
- 2 X 1.5-hour coaching session
Meeting objectives are determined by you and your coach at your last meeting.
You'll Be Assigned To Our Top Business Strategist
Note: If LinkedIn does not display Monique's Public Profile, please search her profile in LinkedIn directly.
Coach highlights – Monique Macarico:
- Experienced strategic thinker in business
- Has developed a successful online and offline business – 15 years
- Helps all types of businesses generate leads - The critical path to business revenue
- Passionate about entrepreneurship
Research by the International Coach Federation has shown that, of small business owners that have hired a business coach, 70% have seen increased work performance, 86% have seen a return on investment and an impressive 99% of entrepreneurs were happy that they made the decision to hire a business coach.